About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Best Badger

The badgers have got a little more daring and are turning up increasingly in the daylight in the late evening. The quality of the film caught by my camera trap is better in daylight and individuals can now be identified - based mainly on tail shape and pattern. 

So we now have:
Onebar
Twobar
Fluffytail
Whitetip 

and The Cub.

Onebar and Twobar at least are females. Here is a sample of film in daylight. Incidentally if you cannot view these film (and I cannot see them on mobile devices) please try using a lap top. 




And if you are in the UK during this current heatwave - please put out some water for the wildlife!

Top up those bird baths!

No comments:

Post a Comment