About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Friday 13 December 2013

The Land of the Long White Cloud - Otago Peninsula Again

Just to finish off that series of photos from yesterday...

So the sealion returns to the water to see off another of his kind

A viarable oystercatcher looks on

The first sealion sleeps on, showing some formidable teeth
A view of the southern edge of the Otago Peninsula seen from my departing aircraft.
The entrance to Otago harbour.

And finally - one that got away:
A yellow-eyed penguin ; or at least cardboard cut-out meant to lure the real thing.
(I heard but did not see the illusive endangered species.)




No comments:

Post a Comment