About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Sunday 30 September 2018

More Brazil - some views and wildlife.

I have a few more great images from my recent trip to Brazil to share.

Firstly from Parana state -

The view towards Paraguana Bay from the old road between Curitibia and Paraguana.


The view up towards the mountains.


Then a few images from around Ponto du Sol.




Juvenile Sub-Antarctic fur seal


Babatonga Bay

The Guiana dolphin with cormorants in the background


The Brazilian lapwing
Next some birds from around Florianopolis -

Guira cuckoo


Black-necked stilts - Florianopolis

And finally some great photos of Sotalia - the Guinea dolphin - taken in Paraguana Bay by Lara Gama Vidal during my trip there - thanks to her and Camilla Domit.






No comments:

Post a Comment