About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Tuesday 16 September 2014

IWC 65 - The scientific committee report

How do you present the report of the IWC Scientific Committees (2013 and 2014) in twenty minutes?

The Chair of the Scientific Committee achieved this with a power point presentation that I promised that I would post for those interested. If you are not interested please skip to the next blog.

Interestingly when the agenda item whale stocks came up today and each stock in turn was announced there was no comment from any member of the commission. At previous meetings the scientific committee report would have been heard and questions and comments would have been raised. I wonder if this new process of presentation is really the most apprpriate.
























No comments:

Post a Comment