About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Thursday 27 March 2014

Who is peering in through my window?



I am delighted to report the return of 'my' badgers. Readers may recall that they disappeared last autumn after being consistent visitors to my small garden through the summer and I mourned them, worried that they might have been killed.

Well,to be honest I cannot prove they are the same animals but two came visiting last night and I managed this candid shot.


Hopefully they will stay around and I will get some better images. I am overjoyed by the return of these lovely wild animals.

Also - just to prove that Spring has reached the UK: here is a photo from the banks of the River Avon in the middle of Bath city and another showing a cormorant (one of a pair) roosting high-up nearby.



No comments:

Post a Comment