About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Saturday 23 December 2017

Concerning the whales - New Huffington Post Blog!

I have recently authored a new article on the Huffington Post building on comments made by Sir David Attenborough on Blue Planet II: 
"Blue Planet Praises Whaling Moratorium But The Whales Are Not Saved Yet."
Here is an excerpt: 
"Above all, it’s essential to understand that the ban on whaling is not set in stone for all time. At every meeting of the International Whaling Commission, the pro-whaling nations attack the commercial whaling ban.... The major part of the moratorium’s success is in its enduring maintenance in the face of such onslaught."
The full article is HERE.
And THIS LINK leads to all the Huffington Post articles that I have authored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment