About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Badgers at Summers' End.

The camera trap reveals at least three badgers are still visiting the garden.

Cub
In the short film snippet below you can see the three.

The one on the left is one of this year's cubs. His or her face now has bright white stripes, like the others (earlier they were not so distinct). The larger animal on the right is obviously an adult female and I think the third animal may well be a larger cub.


But there has been more noisy fighting! Whilst I was away last week, the neighborhood was again awoken by badger screams and people came out of their houses to find out what was happening. Apart from the damage that they may be doing to each other, they will not be making themselves popular!



No comments:

Post a Comment