About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Sunday 8 November 2020

November - reasons to be cheerful!

 The lock-down in England has resumed, the temperature is falling, the frost has returned  and November has rolled in. 

Reasons to be cheerful?

Young swans a calling!

Handsome well-loved canal boat homes!

Wild flowers still blooming in November!

Surprise garden visitors! (The sparrowhawk again.)

Cheeky starlings!

Equally cheeky squirrels!


Have I mentioned the flowers still in bloom?

The golden beech trees along the canal!

Trees!

Discovering new trees!

And sunsets!

Lovely sunsets!




Oh and ducks.... ducks always make me smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment