About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Sunday 14 February 2016

Would you eat an alien? Well would you?

I'm recommending this BBC Radio 4 series - which explores our relationship with animals in an accessible and inspired manner - to all friends and colleagues.

What does it mean to think? What does it mean to be social and self-aware and how does all of this relate to the way that we treat animals raised for food and others. My colleague Christine Nicol at the University of Bristol Vet School did a great job with this and for all overseas who cannot hear it (because the BBC does not allow this), I know she is working on making it more widely available.

Click HERE to access the four episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment