About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Sunday 12 April 2015

Spring Badgers have a secret


If you look carefully at this short film you will see that one of the two badgers that regularly comes onto my garden (I call her Fluffy Tail) has a secret hidden away. Her undercarriage shows some distinct teats - so somewhere near by these two have baby badgers that are still suckling on their mother's milk.

This is the correct time of year for them to have the little ones holed up underground in their den.

Will they bring the youngsters into the garden? We shall see.

(I have noticed that I cannot see the short videos that I am posting on this blog on my iPad but I can on my PC - so apologies if you are having difficulties viewing. Please try a different device). 

No comments:

Post a Comment