About Me

My photo
Live for today but work for everyone's tomorrow! Any views expressed here are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any organisation/institution I am affiliated with.

Saturday 22 March 2014

Anchorage Revisted

Someone told me my images from Anchorage made it look bleak.
The 'American Eagle' - an adult bald eagle.  

So, I have gone back into my picture archives from seven years ago when I was there for much of May and here are some images of the wildlife and landscapes from them. This is a beautiful and wildlife-rich part of the world.


Juvenile bald eagle

Prince William Sound

Did not get to see the belugas and slightly worried by the bullet holes here

But here is a distant whale...

...a humpback whale

and another - an orca

What's this waving from the water?

Sea otters

a black bear

A moose (in a reserve)

The Cook Inlet in Spring 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment